Inhabit makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on its web pages. Without limitation, this extends to any market research or commentary contained in this website. The information is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. Any person viewing these web pages must make their own independent enquiries before relying on any information provided in this website.
Please contact Inhabit to satisfy yourself as to the accuracy or suitability of the information contained within this site.
To the extent permitted by law, Inhabit excludes:
- all warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this website or your use of this website; and
- all liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) however caused by, arising from or in connection with any use of this website or the information on or accessed through it.
Where any legislation implies any term, representation or warranty into your accessing of this website, and that legislation prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. However, to the extent permitted by that legislation, Inhabit's liability for any breach of that term is limited to supplying the services again.
© Inhabit Systems Pty Ltd 2019
This web-site and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The Copyright is owned by Inhabit, or in the case of some of the materials, by third parties.
The material on this web-site may be downloaded for personal use only and may not be used for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Inhabit. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt or otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of this web-site except with the prior written consent of Inhabit.
TRADE MARK NOTICE
This site includes registered trade marks and trade marks which are otherwise protected by law including but not limited to the Inhabit logo. Unless otherwise indicated they are owned by Inhabit in Australia and may be the subject of rights in other countries.
You must not use any of the Inhabit marks or trading names except with the prior written consent of Inhabit.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website includes links to third party sites. Inhabit is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites as they are not under the control of Inhabit. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not indicate any endorsement of the site or the products or services provided at those sites or by the organisations promoting those sites. You access those sites and use the products or services at those sites solely at your own risk.
This web-site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by the Inhabit in New South Wales, Australia. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this website or its contents are to be determined by the Courts having jurisdiction in Queensland in accordance with the laws of Queensland.
This web-site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Inhabit makes no representation that the content of this web-site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Inhabit will only collect personal information:
- Necessary for its function or activities;
- Fairly, lawfully and not in an unreasonably intrusive way;
- Wherever reasonable and practicable, directly from the relevant individual;
- If reasonable steps are taken to notify the individual of;
- the identity of the organisation, and how to contact it;
- the fact that the individual may gain access to the information collected;
- the purposes for which the information is collected;
- the organisation, or the types of organisations, to which Inhabit usually discloses the information;
- any law that requires the information to be collected; and
- the main consequences for the individual if the information is not provided.
Use and disclosure
Inhabit will only use or disclose personal information;
- in ways that the individual would expect;
- in ways that the individual has consented to;
- for direct marketing where:
- the information is not sensitive (for example, information about political beliefs, sexual preferences and health information);
- it is impractical to seek the individual's consent beforehand;
- no charge will be made for a request not to receive direct marketing communications;
- the individual has not made such a request;
- the organisation gives the individual the express opportunity not to receive direct marketing communications; and
- in ways that are required by the public interest (for example, law enforcement and public health and safety)
Inhabit will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date.
Inhabit will take reasonable steps to: * ensure the personal information it holds is kept secure and protected from misuse, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and destroy, or permanently de-identify, personal information which is no longer required.
Inhabit will make this Policy available upon request.
Access and correction
Inhabit will subject to certain restrictions, provide individuals with access to personal information about them upon request, and take reasonable steps to correct that information if it is shown that it is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
Inhabit will not use, or disclose, identifiers that government agencies have assigned to individuals, such as tax file numbers, except in limited circumstances.
Inhabit, will, wherever it is lawful and practicable, give individuals the option of not identifying themselves.
Inhabit will only transfer personal information to a recipient in a foreign country, if;
- the recipient is subject to a law, binding scheme or contract substantially similar to the Australian National Privacy Principles;
- the individual has consented to the transfer;
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the individual and the organisation;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion, or performance, of a contract in the interest of the individual;
- the transfer is for the benefit of the individual, whose consent is impracticable to obtain, but likely to be given; or
- the organisation has take reasonable steps to ensure that the information transferred will not be used inconsistently with the Australian National Privacy Principles.
Inhabit will not collect information, or an opinion, about an individual's:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinions;
- religious, or philosophical beliefs;
- membership of a trade union, or professional association;
- sexual preferences, or practices;
- criminal record;
- the individual has consented;
- the collection is required by law, or for other public interest purposes (such as law enforcement and public health and safety); or
- other specified circumstances apply.
Anyone who feels that there has been an unwarranted invasion of their privacy should contact Michelle Crothers, our Privacy Contact Officer who can be contacted on (02) 9957 5299. Inhabit's contact details are set out below : Phone: (02) 9957 5299 Email: info -at- inhabit.com.au